Monday, October 24, 2016

More Suggestion/Idea Pics



Okay, some more test pics for the ideas you guys have tossed out so far. First up is the ever popular Jessica Rabbit. Changed her hair out from previous sets cuz that previous hair model was just shitty to work with. Not exactly like her typical hair but I think it looks quite a bit better, and is easier on me for posing & rendering so that counts for alot too. Also slightly tweaked her face and body morphs a bit, and reworked the texture nodes. Already have a partner in mind for her, but open to suggestions as always.




Then we got our little Wild West cowgirl. True, not suggested previously. However, I have gotten myself completely addicted to HBO's Westworld. Which if you haven't checked out, you really should. No it's not the nudey GoT fuckfest that was hinted at with all the press releases, but it has a potentially interesting story. Whether or not it remains interesting or devolves into some Lost-type of bullshit remains to be seen. Anyway, was of course inspired to do a bit of work on our cowgirl. And as a sidenote, the show has also given me a massive hard-on for the release of Red Dead Redemption 2. I am so pre-ordering that shit! Cuz that'd be a good idea, right?




And lastly the suggestion for a redux of Pirotess & the Mind Flayer. One of the very first sets I ever released... and it was terrible. I look back on those sets and just cringe. Course I do that with sets I released last year too. Always room to improve. But I digress. Did quite a bit of reworking for the two of them. Updating the node layout for SSS, changing textures, new morphs and sculpting, altering the poly count on the squid head to not be so... well... shit. Also turns out that Pirotess was the original base for my WoW Belf - totally forgot. Also amusingly enough, I still have never watched Record of Lodoss War all the way through. Think I got a handful of episodes in before getting bored and turning it off. How did it ever become an old school anime staple?


And in general news, working on the Halloween Vampire set that I promised somebody a long ass time ago. Got a week to finish it and will hopefully make the deadline. After that figuring I'll probably do Harley/Bane. Course around that time we will also have the election and reckon I'll fall into a deep depression. So who knows how long that will take to finish.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica look so gorgeous,so give her a jerky piggy head to play a rough drama with her.

Whitesnake said...

Jessica is outstanding as always, and would be my top coice!
50+ img set with Judge Doom and I'm sold!
Today I was looking to all you sets and I'd love to see Ensign Jenny back someday!

DopePope said...

Your new Jessica Looks just breathtaking!

Excellent work, can't wait for the set!

DopePope said...

Oh, and the chain around Pirotess neck is kinky! Oh so kinky!

And Jessica: Just an idea: Draw her in a wedding Dress - her wedding with Roger being gatecrashed by some evil dude, who proceeds to take her...

PS: No preorders, man! I know, it's RDR 2. And Rockstar. But still!

Hollo Voys said...

It stuns me how fast you can produce quality test shots like this. Jessica's hair looks great, as does that draped cloth she's holding in the middle shot. I always liked your OC Caleigh, and yes, WestWorld offers some potential for her... As for Pirotess, I'm not familiar enough with RoLW to comment on whether this works, but she seems to have the right look.

That illithid, though - I don't think of them as having horsecock. Something more tentacular seems more "correct"... and since I am lethally curious, I looked it up. TIL a squid male's genital organ is called a hectocotylus, and in at least one species, it *launches* from the squid's body toward the female, like a sperm missile. (The male dies from this, as you might guess - ahh, marine biology...) So there's some inspiration for ya.

Personally, I think I'm most excited for Jessica, Caleigh close behind, and Pirotess is kinda trailing third, which could rise if I ever get around to learning more about her. Or if you were daring enough to find a hectocotylus model.

By far, I expect the consensus here to be that you're a dumbass if you pre-order a game. Ha ha!

MongoBongo said...

Mmmm.... guess I'll just have to scrap Jessica since nobody likes her. :-P

Pre-ordering was sarcasm. The internet still has that, right?

And everyone knows Illithids have giant horse cocks. The idiots that say otherwise are just buying into the propaganda of the limp-dicked surface races that are jealous of the overwhelming virility of the Mind Flayers... tru story.

Didi Solomon said...

Jess looks good. Good enough to take on a whole gang of... somebody. ;-) And while Cowgirl is fun, it'd be great to see something with WW's farm girl heroine, or that hispanic gal from the brothel (or the black gal, too). Still waitin' on the Power Girl set -- and hopin' that Bretonia Knight and steed(s?) may make a return at some point. Still very glad you're back to regular releases! What kept you? ;-)

-- DD

Anonymous said...

They all look great. I'm most excited at the prospect of the Pirotess & Mindflayer redux. Record of Lodoss War hasn't aged well as far as the animation goes. Still have alot of nostalgia for it though, for me it was the first time I had a visual benchmark for D&D fantasy.

johnny smith said...

Yes to Pirotess! I prefered her of Belf. Hope its a lot longer than the original. Maybe the Mind flayer could have a harem of fantasy babes (or start a series were builds one)to help her feel at home?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DopePope's idea of Jessica in a wedding dress. Mongo, you could do this with all your best girls, like Zelda, Gwen Stacy, Asuna, and my personal favorite Squaw Girl. Who doesn't want to see their fantasy princesses as ravaged brides?

Hollo Voys said...

Well, having each one as a bride would get old after the first one, I think.

OTOH, if one of them was the bride and the rest were bridesmaids...

Unknown said...

Is that... LOL that's not a wedding gown, it's just a sheet xD expert draping though. And its a nice preview of what she would look like in an actual wedding dress (hint: fantastic)

Nice Cowgirl too - she was actually pretty high on my suggest list, but the set I had in mind featured both Squaw girl and Pilgrim girl as well in a kinda giant lesbian crossover so I put it on the back burner :3 If I could suggest something however, I preferred her old top. IMO it made her look more like an actual cowgirl or sheriff or smth and less like a... Well, a hillbilly :v

Pirotess... Both of them look much improved. Like, miles better than your first set. It's cool how things get so much better over time. Love the panties too xD I just checked out the old Pirotess set, noticed something you don't do often anymore: the outline of the Mind Flayer's dick inside her. I mean, these days I notice a bump in her abdomen if anything at all. It's pretty ambiguous. So it'd be cool I should did some more conspicuous stuff where the dick is. Like, maybe not an exact outline, but something more than just "vague bump that may or may not be there".

Also, it'd be super cool if you brought back that "stretch, pop" routine from the Warcraft and Mynxie sets as the dick pushes into the uterus. That's be awesome.

Anyway, there's my thoughts. Thanks for taking the feedback, can't wait for what's in store for us.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing pics!
Honestly, I dont't care much for Pirotess and I'm out of ideas for Jessica (still, she looks wonderful!), but I always loved your Caleigh cowgirl.
My idea for her: during patrol outside her town, she is attacked and captured by heavily armed were-coyote twin brothers. Hard banging begins, yet SHE manages to fuck THEM into submission. And she makes them her new deputy-slaves.

Unknown said...

The only thing I would love and I mean LOVE to see from you is a Gender Bender of Naruto/Naruko (Sexy Jutsu). Those Blonde PigTails need to be done by you man and I would throw gobs of money at you if you ever did that! Either than that keep up the great work, you are still my favorite 3D Artist by far!

Dickhead said...

Pirotess all the way!

Wild west cowgirl looks fine too, but not into jessica rabbit :/

Anonymous said...

While they all look great, I think a new Pirotess set would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

I think, a married Jessica is a really good idea.

Unknown said...

Pirotess would be great!
But regarding RolW being a staple I chalk it up to being one of the earlier full DnD fantasy (the original novels were actually a novelization of a DnD campaign) so its eclipsed by the followup works. Especially since it was build on a very straightforward farmboy-to-hero campaign and the hero party is just not that interesting (Marmo Rules!!). I'd love to see more spinoffs based on that world but focusing on the stuff that was only mentioned int eh story/supplementals such as the campaign against the demon king, Karlas activity in the in-between period, the corruption and rise of Beld (is it really corruption if he wants his people off the biggest shithole on the planet?), the whole Kashue is Parn's amnesiac dad deal etc.....And a better replacement for Crystania of course.

Anonymous said...

You Should Do More Work With Caleigh like with her being a rodeo star riding a saddle with a dildo on it or something. that would make her look a whole lot more sexier if you could do that. =)

Post a Comment